Thursday, November 20, 2008

~ Feelings ~

Thanks Giving is coming soon.  This is my favorite Holiday of them all.   I always get so many feeling at this time of year.  When I was a kid I didn't have much of a family.  Now that I am a mom of 2 wonderful kids and a wife to the greatest man in the world I have all the love and happiness anyone could ask for.

This is going to be funny sounding.  I really look forward to Thanks Giving because I love to spend time with my In Laws.  They have really taught me what a real Family is.  

I must have the greatest In Laws in the world.  Before I meet my husband and his family I thought that Family was nothing but finger pointing and yelling. 

Just to be able to sit and have a family get together with out any yelling and or fighting is great.  But the best part about it all is they showed me what love and caring feels like.  I have to say,  I am a better person now that I have all of them in my life.  

Ok I am done for now.  I could go on and on all night long about the loved ones in my life but, my husband is telling me I am writing a book.

4 comments:

Meekiyu said...

that's fantastic... everyone deserves to live with a family filled with love and no yelling. I'm glad you have that and so much more... hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

sapnudin15 said...

for me this is a very very good information, because its contents make us become better know and learn more about the wide world, so it would greatly add insight for me, laneways that I say many thanks
obat penghilang benjolan di kepala tradisional

obi duatilu said...

i'm like for website after reading all in the page
obat penyakit anemia aplastik tradisional

messi awaludin said...

so keep posting other new article.
pengobatan untuk sembuhkan bell's palsy