I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Friday, October 3, 2008

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by twiddlestix! Take a look at her great blog: twiddlestix

Here are the details:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 7 random facts:

1. I like to sing in the shower

2. I hate thunder storms

3. My favorite color is Purple

4. I'm married to my best friend for almost 8 years now

5. I am going back to school in a year

6. I like to crouchet even though I'm not really good at it.

7. I am an animal lover

Here are the 7 people that I am tagging:

MaryMarsh

UniqueCharms

Threeloudkids

brightonearly

artisanne-scotland

fancifulflair

paperchick

4 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I like to sing in the shower too, but I have a HORRIBLE voice! Glad you're not my neighbor?
-10oneworld on etsy

MaryMarsh said...

Whoo hoo! Never been tagged before! This will be fun! Thanks!

Ashley Newell said...

Thanks for following my blog! I love your shop, it's so cute!

MaryMarsh said...

Here's my follow up post! http://marymarsh.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-have-been-tagged-by-crazytimescandles.html :)