I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I know it has been a few days sence the last post on here, but we have been busy and when I say busy I mean busy!!! We made 3 batches for soap. We also have been testing soy container candles. Bring the kids to school and picking them up.

I have been checking out this new thing that I found called Stylehive.
It is a big networking site. It's really cool...


Oh and we have some more new items on etsy you should check out.



Spiced Apple Salt Spa Bar Soap











Chocolate Strawberry Salt Spa Bar Soap




We also have some great new Breakaway melts up HERE

thank you for check it all out. Have a Creative night.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

the new soaps look great! If money is ok I*m going to see about getting mom some of your soaps. She loves anything apple so that*ll work. :P

MaryMarsh said...

Yummy! Delicious! Can't wait to try some of your new stuff! :)

Oh my, you have been busy!! Oh, and I desparately need some help with Stylehive! Can't figure out how to upload my pics! It's probably as simple as can be, but I can be a real idiot when it comes to learning something new. lol!

~MaryMarsh

LiPeony said...

wow! Your new soap bars look so yummy! Keep up the super creative work!

Rock and Fossil Depot said...

Oooh do these new soaps look yummy!

oriental banana said...

i've been curious about soap bars... yours are lovely!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Busy is good...keeps your creative juices flowing strong!