I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Thursday, August 21, 2008

It has been a long time!!!

Hi everyone this is Erin.

It has been a long time sence our last post. It has also been a long time since you all have seen much of Dave in the forums on Etsy. Just so you all know it is not because he doesn't want to be there chatting with you all. It is because I have been sick and he has been having to do a lot more around the house for me. Like taking care of the kids, cleaning, cooking, laundry, and so on and so forth. What a Great Guy he is....

I don't want to get everyone feeling bad for me but I will tell you a little of what is going on.
I have been tested for ovarian cancer, and cervical cancer. Both have come back that I don't have them. But now I am being tested for some other cancers in that area. The reason being is I haven't had my menstrual cycle in almost 5 months now and I am only 28 years old. I will give you and update on everything when I know what it is for sure.

So now that is enough about me. Lets get down to why I am really writing this. I want everyone in the world to know how GREAT of a husband I have. I have been very very sick. I had broncular pneumonia for 3 weeks and now for the last month he has been going to all my doctor appointments with me to find out why and what is going on with my menstrual cycle not coming. he has also been doing everything for the business including trying to get new products up with very little help from me. I wish I could help him but I can't stand for more then like 20 minutes with out being in pain. So if you see him in the forums and or in the chat rooms give him a pat on the back for being such a GREAT person.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

thank you and have a creative day,
Erin

5 comments:

kim* said...

Hi Erin, dont feel bad posting it. That is what this personal blog is for , its yours and you can say whatever you want. :) keep us updated.

DECA Candle and Bath said...

thank you Kim I just don't like posting stuff that make people bum out. I like happy things :)

missknits said...

awww thoughts and prayers to you Erin, and sounds like you have a wonderful hubby!

DECA Candle and Bath said...

thank you so much!!! And I think so also

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have a great hubby to support you! Have you been tested for other things like cysts, PCOS, etc?